Air Conditioning and Furnace Maintenance Plans in St. Louis
Regular maintenance of your furnace, air conditioner or heat pump is important. Just like your heating and cooling system has moving parts that need to be checked on a yearly basis to make sure they are running properly. Regular tune-ups of your heating and cooling equipment can help:
- Increase efficiency, which leads to lower utility bills
- Keep you safe by checking for deadly carbon monoxide and other safety issues
- To prevent costly breakdowns by identifying potential problems
When you join the C & G Comfort Club, you get more than quality service. You get peace of mind.
Why Join the Comfort Club?
People who have regular maintenance of their heating and cooling equipment have lower operating costs, longer equipment life and fewer breakdowns. Comfort Club members will get the following services during their one-year contract:
- A qualified technician will clean and inspect your AC system during your spring tune-up appointment.
- A qualified technician will clean and inspect your furnace or boiler during your fall tune-up appointment.
- You will receive a 15 percent discount on all parts and materials.
- You will receive a 10 percent discount for emergency hours diagnostic.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Check filters and clean if needed
- Clean out condensate drain and pan
- Check furnace blower and clean if needed
- Measure indoor air entering wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures
- Vacuum clean control compartment and blower compartment
- Thoroughly wash condenser coil
- Check outside air temperature at condenser
- Check suction and head pressures
- Check outlet air temperature at condenser
- Check liquid and suction line temperatures
- Check superheat and sub-cooling temperatures
- Check compressor and condenser fan amperage
- Check indoor air temperature drop
- Check thermostat
- Check heat exchangers
- Check flue pipe and draft
- Check indoor air temperature rise
- Check high limit
- Check filter and clean if needed
- Check thermostat
- Check all safety controls
- Clean burners if required
- Clean and adjust pilot assembly/thermocouple
- Adjust burners
- Inspect blower and combustion blower
Comprehensive HVAC Maintenance Service
At C & G Heating & Cooling, we do our best to keep you and your family safe and comfortable. Don’t wait until your HVAC system breaks down because of wear and tear. Become a Comfort Club member and schedule a maintenance appointment today. We also offer spring and fall tune-ups outside of our Comfort Club plan.