St. Peters MO Air Conditioner, Furnace & Heat Pump Repairs and Installs
C & G Heating and Cooling serves the St. Peters area for furnace, air conditioner, and heat pump service. We have been serving the area for over 25 years, and we’ve always lived by the philosophy of providing excellent customer service. We also offer the best guarantees in the business, because we believe in standing by our work. We offer the following heating and cooling services:
Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, Furnace, and Boiler Repairs
It always seems like your heating and cooling system breaks on the hottest of coldest day of the year. That’s why C & G offers 24-hour service for your furnace, air conditioner or heat pump. Our technicians have been working on homes in St. Peters for years, so we know the challenges in working with different heating and cooling systems.
C & G also offers maintenance agreements through our Comfort Club. Much like a car, your furnace and air conditioner have parts that need regular maintenance to make sure they are always operating efficiently. Regular maintenance of your system can provide the following benefits:
• Identification of potential problems before they happen – prevents costly breakdowns
• Increased efficiency by cleaning main components – can lead to reduced utility bills
• Increases your family’s safety by checking for deadly carbon monoxide
• Extends life of your equipment by keeping it clean and operational
Call us today, and our technicians will be able to provide the very best in repairs and tune-ups for your furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump. We also can handle boiler and geothermal repairs.
Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, Furnace, and Boiler Installations
There comes a time with every heating and cooling system where it just costs too much to maintain. At that point, it’s time to think about replacing your furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump. New high efficiency models can save you money on your utility bills and provide peace of mind. Our Comfort Specialists do things the right way when talking with you about the heating and cooling system in your St. Peters home. They take the steps to make sure:
• Your home has the properly sized furnace and air conditioner
• You have the proper air filter system to handle allergies
• Your ductwork is designed properly to deliver the right amount of air flow
• You have a humidifier to help with dry skin and woodwork in the winter
In addition, every one of our furnace, air conditioner or heat pump installations follows procedure by pulling the proper permits and that all old equipment is disposed of properly according to federal guidelines. Call C & G today, and our Comfort Specialist will come to your St. Peters home for a Free, No Obligation estimate.