St. Louis Furnace, Air Conditioner and Boiler Installations
The St. Louis area experiences some of the most extreme weather in the country. The blazing hot summers and frigid winters mean that our heating and cooling systems are always working at or near their peak capacity. Over time, this usage results in equipment that starts to break down more frequently, and when it does they cost more to repair. Plus, an older furnace, air conditioner or heat pump starts to operate inefficiently, which means you spend more money on utilities to keep you comfortable. That’s why, if your equipment is over 12 years old, it may be time to replace with a new, high efficiency furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump. The Comfort Specialists at C & G Heating and Cooling have the expertise to analyze your home and recommend the proper equipment. We can handle:
C & G Heating & Cooling has also established strict installation guidelines to ensure your comfort and safety. They include:
• All of our Installation specialists are factory-trained and have passed strict background, DMV, and drug tests
• Proper permits are pulled on EVERY installation job
• Custom design and manufacture all sheet metal fabrication
• Industry certified, trained technicians who install equipment to exact manufacturer’s specifications
• Handling and disposal of all environmentally hazardous materials according to federal guidelines
• Installed equipment is performance certified, in writing, ensuring that your new comfort system is operating at or above manufacturer’s specifications.
Replacing your furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or boiler can be a very scary, expensive, and a frustrating experience. This is one of those decisions that you may only do once in your life, so it’s important to know as much as you can before you make the investment. And remember you will live with your decision for the next 20 years. So, it pays to make the right one. And the installation crews of C & G have years of experience, which means we install heating and cooling equipment the proper way. If your furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump system is over 12 years old and you are considering replacing it, please give us a call for a Free Estimate!