St. Louis Air Conditioner, Furnace, and Boiler Repairs
Our technicians are fully certified and insured and all hold the Technician Seal of Safety. We maintain a drug-free work environment, conduct criminal background checks, and train each employee year round. Expect a C & G employee to arrive at your doorstep in uniform, ready to take on any challenge. Your family’s safety is our main focus, which is why we invest over a thousand hours each year to professionally train our employees and supply them with state-of-the-art equipment. Our technicians are equipped with inspection cameras that utilize infrared, high definition, and high-resolution technology.
C & G has researched and invested in devices such as these to ensure your safety and comfort. C & G retains a level of customer service unmatched by our competitors. Should concerns arise regarding our work, we will work tirelessly to make sure you are fully satisfied. We’ve been around for 25 years, but you won’t find us resting on our reputation. It is our job to continually move forward so we can do the best job possible for our customers. We can provide the following:
C & G Heating & Cooling has the best heating and cooling repair technicians in St. Louis. Our technicians have the experience, skills and qualifications to maintain, diagnose, and correct problems throughout any furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump. And when the time comes to replace your system, our Comfort Specialists can provide solutions for a new air conditioner or furnace installation.
C & G Heating & Cooling wants to make sure your air conditioning system is up and running as quickly and as efficient as possible so you and your family are well taken care of all summer long no matter how hot it gets. What to expect:
• Service on all brands and models – no matter what year it was made!
• Round the clock service – 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and all 365 days per year
• Live Staff 24/7 – no annoying voice systems that take hours to get though
• Properly stocked service vehicles – we do our very best to eliminate wasting any more of your time by running back for a part. We bring it all!
• No hidden price surprises – the price we give you is straight out of our flat rate book. That’s all you’ll ever pay.
• Fully insured technicians – that’s peace of mind right there
• Drug Free and Background Checked employees – all for your safety and peace of mind!
STOP- refrigerant leaks in their tracks – Were you aware the EPA only allows a residential air conditioner unit to leak refrigerant for only a certain amount time? Call us for details.
It’s also important to maintain your furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, or boiler system. Your heating and cooling equipment needs regular maintenance to make sure they will perform at their highest level. Click here for the benefits of being a C & G Comfort Club Member!